Boonie's Water Conditioning FAQ's
How do I know the hardness of my water?
Water hardness varies per household. Call Boonie's Water Conditioning today to schedule a complimentary water testing. We test for water hardness, pH, iron, and chlorine. Our water test will help identify your specific water contaminants so we can provide the best water solution for you and your family.
Does hard water affect my water-using appliances?
Hard water often causes water residue build-up in appliances. This leads to more electricity and energy being used to compensate for the build-up preventing normal water flow in dish washers and washing machines. This can cause the appliance to also be serviced or replaced more frequently.
Is well water cleaner than tap water?
Well water, just like tap water, often contains bacteria, dirt, sediment, and iron. The best way to ensure your water is safe and healthy is to schedule a water test with Boonie's Water Conditioning to identify if contaminants are present in your water. If any contaminants are found, we will recommend the best water solution system for your home.
Why does soft water feel slippery?
Soft water feels slippery because all of the contaminants have been removed from the water. Hard water contains dissolved rock causing clogged pores, soap residue, dry hair, and dry skin.
What are the benefits of a water softener?
The benefits of soft water are endless, from soft skin to reduced energy costs. Some other advantages of using a water softener include:
- Reduced water and soap scum build-up in sinks, showers, and bath tubs
- Cleaner dishes, glassware, and silverware
- Softer skin and hair
- Shampoo and soaps work more effectively and reducing up to 75% less product used with soft water
- Laundry washed in soft water lasts up to 30% longer
- Fabrics stay softer and cleaner, reducing dingy discoloration from hard water
- Appliances such as washing machines, coffee makers, and dishwashers last longer and use less energy
- and much more!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 4:30pm|
- Member Of Indiana Water Quality Association
- Indiana Groundwater Association
- National Water Quality Association